Offering Accredited Courses with ProTrainings - how do I become a ProTrainings Centre?
ITG Trained instructors can request an application form before, during or after their course. Instructors who have been trained by other organisations are also welcome and would need to click on the link below to complete the online registration form, you will also need to upload copies of the following:-
First Aid Instructor / Trainer Qualification
Copy of Current acceptable 3 Day First Aid at Work Certificate or proof of registrations for HPC (Paramedic) NMC (Registered Nurse)
or FPOSi qualification.
You will also need proof of your training qualification, the minimum requirement is PTLLS with an Assessing Qualification, or the Level 3 Award in Education and Training. The list of acceptable qualifications is vast, so we always recommending checking with the ProTrainings compliance team.
A comprehensive Portfolio of Evidence detailing experience and a chronological list of all courses taught within the last 12 months is also a requirement..
Learn about ProTrainings and listen to what some of their customers say
- Free ongoing monitoring and training support
- Free PowerPoint Presentations and lesson guides
- Free updates to training materials (above)
- Offer accredited training as a ProTrainings instructor through TQUK
- Monitor and track your employees training from one dashboard
- Automatic update for the instructor's Portfolio of Evidence
- Track every certificate
- Forms required for running courses, quality control
Training Providers/Individuals receive all of the above and
- Leads and day rate work.
- Free course advertising
- Your logo on the certificates (ProTrainings Certificates)
- Earn from commissions
- Offer blended training
- Register as an evaluator
- Offer more to your customers
- Their own free Blog and access to work advertised on our main blog site
To register to become a ProTrainings Centre please click here