Anaphylaxis Awareness Classroom Course
This course is aimed at anyone who requires a course in anaphylaxis awareness. The course covers the use of Epi-Pens, Jext and Anapen's as well as recognition of signs, treatment, concerns and activating the EMS as well as care for the patient. We have a 100% classroom course for this and the certificate is valid for three years. To renew complete the same course again. When you have successfully completed the online or the classroom course, you will be issued a ProTrainings wall certificate and wallet card.
This course is also available online through the ProTrainings Video Based E-learning for more information please click here
Course Information - Classroom Course
- Classroom Training
- Onsite Training Available for a minimum of 5 candidates
- Call 01206 805359 for more information or click here to complete a course enquiry form
What is included?
- Optional Free weekly video refresher
- Free digital Anaphylaxis Awareness Student Manual
- Certificate and wallet sized card
- Verified CPD time credit statement
- Reminder when your course is due for renewal
How do I get started?
If you would like a trainer to come to your premises and deliver the course or would like to book yourself onto any course please call 01206 805359 or complete our online course enquiry form by clicking here
Business & Group Discounts
Groups and business purchasing multiple courses will qualify for discounted course rates, please call the ProTrainings sales team direct on 01206 805359 to discuss how they can help you with your training requirements.
- What is Anaphylaxis
- Living with Anaphylaxis
- Minor allergic reactions
- What causes a reaction and who is affected
- Activating EMS
- What is an Auto-Injector
- Storage and disposal
- Who prescribes auto injectors
- Checking auto injectors and expiry dates
- Signs and symptoms of Anaphylaxis
- Basic First Aid advice
- Schools and teachers
- Biphasic Anaphylactic Reactions
- Giving a second dose
- Practice and keeping up to date