Online Anaphylaxis Awareness Course
The ProTrainings Anaphylaxis Awareness course is available as an online or as a classroom based course both options cover the same course content which is designed to help individuals to be able to recognise the signs, and to know more about the use of Epi-Pens, Jext and Anapens. The course also includes, treatments, concerns and activating the EMS in addition to caring for the patient.
This awareness course can be completed 100% online at a time to suit you, the course doesn't have to be taken in one go, you can leave and come back to it as many times as you like, for up to eight months, enabling you to use it as a reference or refresher.
This is not a powerpoint-based course, it is delivered via a series of short informative videos giving you 1 on 1 training with a professional instructor without the distraction and the inconvenience and cost of attending a classroom course. You will be asked a series of questions throughout the course to test your knowledge as you go and there is a short test at the end which you complete before printing out your certificate and CPD certified time credit statement..
The content of this and all ProTrainings courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a ProTrainings Certificate and for online courses an Evidence Based Learning statement.
How do I get started?
To start your your online Anaphylaxis Awareness Course click here or if you have have any questions or would like to discuss group discounts or multiple course bookings please contact ProTrainings direct on 01206 805359 or fill out our online form.
What is included?
- All students receive access to their chosen course for up to eight months
- Free Anaphylaxis Awareness digital student manual V5
- Other free useful downloads and links
- Optional free weekly video refresher
- Verified CPD time credit statement
- Reminder when your course is due for renewal
- Companies receive an interactive dashboard where they can monitor all of their employees training on the system
- Companies also receive their own dedicated account manager
Groups & Business Discounts
Groups and business purchasing multiple courses will qualify for discounted course rates, please call the ProTrainings sales team direct on 01206 805359 to discuss how they can help you with your training requirements.
- What is Anaphylaxis
- Living with Anaphylaxis
- Minor allergic reactions
- What causes a reaction and who is affected
- Activating EMS
- What is an Auto-Injector
- Storage and disposal
- Who prescribes auto injectors
- Checking auto injectors and expiry dates
- Signs and symptoms of Anaphylaxis
- Basic First Aid advice
- Schools and teachers
- Biphasic Anaphylactic Reactions
- Giving a second dose
- Practice and keeping up to date