Basic First Aid - Classroom Course
Basic First Aid is aimed where training is needed that is not HSE regulated but does cover first aid subjects with no set minimum time requirements making it a flexible course for all. The course covers primary and some secondary skills allowing the flexibility to add extra subjects where needed. This course does not cover workplace training where the EFAW, FAW and Appointed Persons courses are better suited.
This course can be completed 100% online at a time to suit you, if you do not have the time to attend a classroom course.
The content of this and all ProTrainings courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a ProTrainings Certificate and for online courses an Evidence Based Learning statement.
Course Information - Classroom Course
- Classroom Training - 1/2 Day
- QCF Accredited Certification available
- Onsite Training Available for a minimum of 5 candidates
- Call 01206 805359 for more information or click here to complete a course enquiry form
What is included?
- Optional Free weekly video refresher
- Verified CPD time credit statement
- Reminder when your course is due for renewal
How do I get started?
Select the course that you would like to take from the menu on the right, this will take you to a page with more information about the course, click the image in the top left hand menu , this will take you directly to the ProTrainings course, click begin online, register your information, purchase your course and you will have instant access and be able to start your training.
Groups & Business Discounts
Groups and business purchasing multiple courses will qualify for discounted course rates, please call the ProTrainings sales team direct on 01206 805359 to discuss how they can help you with your training requirements.
Basic First Aid Curriculum Includes
- Introductory First Aid Training
- Fears of First Aid
- Asking Permission to Help
- Scene Safety
- Chain of Survival
- Initial Assessment
- Stop Think Act
- Face Shields
- Cardiac Arrest
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- CPR Hand Over
- Compression Only CPR
- AED Introduction
- Heart Attack
- Choking Training
- Conscious Adult & Child Choking
- Unconscious Adult & Child Choking
- Bleeding Control
- Types of Bleeding
- Serious Bleeding
- Other medical conditions
- Spinal Injury
- Adult Seizures
- Review of other medical conditions