Basic Life Support Classroom Course
This course covers Basic Life Support skills and includes skills for Adult, Child and Infant .The course includes: Safety, precautions, initial assessment, recovery position, CPR, compression only CPR, CPR handover and choking.
This course is also available online through the ProTrainings Video Based E-learning for more information please click here
This course is also available as a blended course with a skill evaluation for Healthcare and Dental Professionals, ProTrainings have a nationwide network of trainers who can provide you with a practical skill evaluation or classroom training.
Course Information - Classroom Course
- Classroom Training 1/2 Day
- Onsite Training Available for a minimum of 5 candidates
- Call 01206 805359 for more information or click here to complete a course enquiry form
What is included?
- Optional Free weekly video refresher
- Free digital Student Manual
- Certificate and wallet sized card
- Verified CPD time credit statement
- Reminder when your course is due for renewal
- Useful downloads
How do I get started?
If you would like a trainer to come to your premises and deliver the course please call 01206 805359 or complete our online course enquiry form by clicking here
If you are an individual who would like to take the course please click here to find a Basic Life Support Course in your area
Business & Group Discounts
Groups and business purchasing multiple courses will qualify for discounted course rates, please call the ProTrainings sales team direct on 01206 805359 to discuss how they can help you with your training requirements.
- Introductory First Aid Training
- Fears of First Aid
- Asking Permission to Help
- Scene Safety
- Chain of Survival
- Initial Assessment
- Stop Think Act
- Differences in Child Size
- Face Shields
- Hand washing and hand gells
- Adult Bag Valve Mask (optional)
- Cardiac Arrest
- Adult, Child, Infant CPR
- Adult CPR Hand Over
- Compression Only CPR
- Conscious Adult, Child, Infant Choking
- Unconscious Adult, Child, Infant Choking
- Oxygen for First Aid (optional)