CPR Basic Life Support Training Certificate Online
The ProTrainings Basic Life Support BLS course is available online or as blended or classroom based course
include CPR skills for adults, children and infants, and teaches individuals how to keep safe and deal with a patient who is not breathing, unconscious but breathing or choking. This course complies with the latest ERC and UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
ProTrainings also have separate blended, online and classroom courses covering BLS for Healthcare Professionals and BLS for Dentists these courses are specially designed for those with a duty to respond.
This BLS / CPR course can be completed 100% online at a time to suit you, the course doesn't have to be taken in one go, you can leave and come back to it as many times as you like, for up to eight months, enabling you to use it as a reference or refresher.
This is not a powerpoint-based course, it is delivered via a series of short informative videos giving you 1 on 1 training with a professional instructor without the distraction and the inconvenience and cost of attending a classroom course. You will be asked a series of questions throughout the course to test your knowledge as you go and there is a short test at the end which you complete before printing out your certificate and CPD certified time credit statement..
The content of this and all ProTrainings courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement and a ProTrainings Certificate and for online courses an Evidence Based Learning statement.
How do I get started on the CPR BLS Course?
To start your Online Basic Life Support BLS Course click here or if you have have any questions or would like to discuss group discounts or multiple course bookings please contact ProTrainings direct on 01206 805359 or fill out our online form.
What is included?
- All students receive access to their chosen course for up to eight months
- Free Basic Life Support BLS digital student manual
- Optional free weekly video refresher
- Verified CPD time credit statement
- Reminder when your course is due for renewal
- Companies receive an interactive dashboard where they can monitor all of their employees training on the system
- Companies also receive their own dedicated account manager
Groups & Business Discounts
Groups and business purchasing multiple courses will qualify for discounted course rates, please call the ProTrainings sales team direct on 01206 805359 to discuss how they can help you with your training requirements.
- Introductory First Aid Training
- Fears of First Aid
- Asking Permission to Help
- Scene Safety
- Chain of Survival
- Initial Assessment
- Stop Think Act
- Differences in Child Size
- Face Shields
- Hand washing and hand gels
- Adult Bag Valve Mask (optional)
- Cardiac Arrest
- Adult, Child, Infant CPR
- Adult CPR Hand Over
- Compression Only CPR
- Conscious Adult, Child, Infant Choking
- Unconscious Adult, Child, Infant Choking