Family First Aid Classroom Course
This ProTrainings classroom course is designed to deliver first aid knowledge to help individuals to deal with emergency situations that may occur within their own home.
The course covers primary and secondary care skills for adults, infants and children, knowing what to do in an emergency is an excellent life skill to learn and the course covers many subjects that will help you to act quickly and confidently should the need arise.
This course is also available online through the ProTrainings Video Based E-learning for more information please click here
Course Information - Classroom Course
- Classroom Training
- Onsite Training Available for a minimum of 8 candidates
- Call 01206 805359 for more information or click here to complete a course enquiry form
What is included?
- Optional Free weekly video refresher
- Free digital Anaphylaxis Awareness Student Manual
- Certificate and wallet sized card
- Verified CPD time credit statement
- Reminder when your course is due for renewal
How do I get started?
If you would like a trainer to come to your premises and deliver the course please call 01206 805359 or complete our online course enquiry form by clicking here
If you are an individual who would like to take the course please click here to find a family first aid course in your area
Groups purchasing multiple courses will qualify for discounted course rates, please call the ProTrainings sales team direct on 01206 805359 to discuss how they can help you with your training requirements.