First Aid at Work Annual Refresher Classroom Course
The ProTrainings annual refresher course is a 1 day course which is ideal for first aiders who would like to refresh their first aid skills and knowledge between attending their First Aid at Work or Emergency First Aid at Work Courses.
Important:No Annual Refresher Training is HSE compliant it is only recommended to refresh the skills of workplace first aiders - if you need to renew your Emergency First Aid at Work or First Aid at Work Certificate you will need to attend the appropriate classroom course. ProTrainings also provides HSE and QCF Approved Classroom Courses onsite for businesses and through their network of professional instructors nationwide.
If you would like your employees to refresh their skills but are unable to meet the costs and inconvenience of sending them to a classroom course, why not consider the ProTrainings online annual refresher course, this course covers the same content as the classroom course for more information please click here
What is included?
- Optional Free weekly video refresher
- Free digital student manual
- Certificate and wallet sized card
- Verified CPD time credit statement
- Reminder when your course is due for renewal
- Companies receive an interactive dashboard where they can monitor all of their employees training on the system
- Companies also receive their own dedicated account manager
Groups & Business Discounts
Groups and business purchasing multiple courses will qualify for discounted course rates, please call the ProTrainings sales team direct on 01206 805359 to discuss how they can help you with your training requirements.
- Introductory First Aid Training
- Fears of First Aid
- Asking Permission to Help
- Scene Safety
- Chain of Survival
- Initial Assessment
- Stop Think Act
- Face Shields
- Cardiac Arrest
- Adult CPR
- Adult CPR Hand Over
- Compression Only CPR
- Heart Attack
- Choking Training
- Conscious Adult Choking
- Unconscious Adult Choking
- Bleeding Control
- Types of Bleeding
- Serious Bleeding
- Other injuries
- Other medical conditions
- Spinal Injury
- Adult Seizures
- First Aid at Work Rules and Regulations.