Health and Safety Level 1 and 2 Courses onsite at your premises
The Health and Safety Level 1 and Level 2 courses are aimed at anyone who requires a course in health and safety awareness. It is designed to meet the Health and Safety regulations and covers regulations, precautions, planning, risk assessing, PPE, individual sectors, what causes accidents, employer/employee responsibilities, RIDDOR, COSHH, first aid, workstation/VDU safety, working at heights, gas safety, occupational health, infection control, electricity, enforcement and the dangers and links in the regulations in fire and manual handling.
These courses are also available as blended or 100% online for more information please click here
Course Information - Classroom Course
- Classroom Training - 1 Day
- QCF Accredited Certification available
- Onsite Training Available for a minimum of 5 candidates
- Call 01206 805359 for more information or click here to complete a course enquiry form
What is included?
- Optional Free weekly video refresher
- Free digital Student Manual
- Useful downloads
- Verified CPD time credit statement
- Reminder when your course is due for renewal
How do I get started?
If you would like a trainer to come to your premises and deliver the course please call 01206 805359 or complete our online course enquiry form by clicking here
Groups & Business Discounts
Groups and business purchasing multiple courses will qualify for discounted course rates, please call the ProTrainings sales team direct on 01206 805359 to discuss how they can help you with your training requirements.