Online Information Governance Course - CPD Certified
Information governance, or IG, is an emerging term used to encompass the set of multi-disciplinary structures, policies, procedures, processes and controls implemented to manage information at an enterprise level, supporting an organisation's immediate and future regulatory, legal, risk, environmental and operational requirements.
This course covers the basics to enable learners to understand the policies required to implement or understand Information Governance.
The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a ProTrainings Certificate and for online courses an Evidence Based Learning statement.
How do I get started?
What is included?
- All students receive access to their chosen course for up to eight months
- Optional Free weekly video refresher
- Verified CPD time credit statement
- Reminder when your course is due for renewal
- Companies receive an interactive dashboard where they can monitor all of their employees training on the system
- Companies also receive their own dedicated account manager
Groups & Business Discounts
Groups and business purchasing multiple courses will qualify for discounted course rates, please call the ProTrainings sales team direct on 01206 805359 to discuss how they can help you with your training requirements.
Information Governance Curriculum Includes:
- What is information governance
- Guidance & Writing records
- Information Security
- Information sharing and Consent
- Principles, Law and Confidentiality
- Record keeping, Management and an Individuals Rights
- Why we keep records and what our responsibilities are